Recent Posts

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Purple Passion



Purple Passion


It’s been a while since i posted an outfit, i was crazy busy last week well for the past weeks things have happened that i can’t even being to explain.
But anyway on to the outfiit, since i purchased that shirt i can’t keep my hands off of it.
I try to wear it every chance i get, below i will show the lacing on the sides its super sexy.
I purchased it at dots the clearance section as i always say you can never go wrong in clearance.
The Purple Top is From Dots $9.00
Necklace:Dots $7.00
Ring: Thrifted
Headband:Thrifted
Jeans:Rainbow Shops $10.00
Shoes: Macy’s Clearance Shoe Rack, Brand RocketDog $15.00
Everything Pictured here was all from the Clearance rack.
I Hope everyone is having a great start to the week! will be posting more outfits this week. Look out for them. And Please share your own Fashion Finds on my facebook page

~CURVY GIRL ON A BUDGET~

3 comments:

Minie said...

Hi I just found your blog from IFB, your photos is so cool. Anyway I just following you please check my blog and follow me if you wish

xo
http://minnieonfashion.blogspot.com/

Style4Curves said...

You look so pretty love that shirt!
www.style4curves.blogspot.com

Men Trend said...

You look pretty! Love it!

http://mentrend.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment