Recent Posts

Friday, June 15, 2012

C Liz Swimwear by Chelymar Roman


POSTED ON 

C Liz Swimwear
Summer is here and what woman does not like to wear a beautiful bathing suit to go to the beach or lounge around the pool? Today I want to blog about a beautiful line of swimwear created by Chelymar Roman, it is called C Liz Swimwears. Chelymar is 21 years old and is from Caguas, Puerto Rico. She told me that she started experimenting in the Fashion World to see if she could make it, and she sure did also telling me that it has not been an easy task, there have been good times and bad but she has learned so much with each one.
Chelymar with a model
She is in charge of designing the line, promoting and selling it. Chelymar has expanded hiring two seamstresses to help her out with the sewing, because she is studying at the University of Puerto Rico, Humacao and is quite busy. The designer has taken some courses with the renowned designer Lisa Thon. Her mother and aunts are also seamstresses, so it runs in the blood. Recently she created a Plus Size Line and I just loved it.
Plus Size Model Suleimis Guibert at photoshoot for the swimwear Photographer Rafael Clemente
I love when I meet young talented people from the Island, and I wish her all the luck in the world!!
C Liz Swimwear

0 comments:

Post a Comment